cake by kids
Christmas is coming so get into the spirit with this festive eggless chocolate lava or molten cake.
Individual chocolate molten also know as lava cakes are easy to make and you can impress your guest this christmas with this yummy hot fudge cake which oozes out when you dig your spoon in.
If you love rich, velvety, melt-in-your mouth chocolate, and if you love cake, then you need to make this dessert!
This cake is so simple and can be done within 30 mins.Learn to make this simple eggless absolutely no egg yet delicious lava cake with my daughter
this holiday season. Happy Holidays and Merry christmas to you all 🙂
Preparation time : 15 mins
Bake time : 10-15 mins
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing custard cups
6 chocolate pieces or 3/4 cup HERSHEY’S CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup maida / plain flour / refined flour / all purpose flour
¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup oil / butter
½ cup milk
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
2 small cups (ramekins or aluminium moulds)
1 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, more for greasing ramekins
4 semisweet chocolate to top
Directions || To prepare Eggless lava cake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F, and grease two 6 to 8-ounce baking cups or ramekins generously with butter.
2. Put a small spoonful of sugar or cocoa powder in each cup, then turn the cup sideways and rotate it so that the sugar is coating the butter all around.
3. Add the chocolate chips and butter to a mixing bowl. Microwave it on high for 30 seconds, take it out and stir it, then
microwave it for another 30 seconds and stir it again. It should be completely melted. If there are still chunks of unmelted chocolate, microwave for another 20 seconds and stir.
4. Next, in a medium mixing bowl, add flour ,cocoa powder , sugar ,baking powder,oil and milk.Beat to combine using a hand mixer or a Beater.
The mixture should be thoroughly combined, smooth, and paste-like, not lumpy.
5. Add melted chocolate to the mixture in the mixing bowl, then use a rubber spatula to gently fold it in. combine it well till it forms an uniform batter with no streaks.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the two greased baking moulds, also place in 2 chocolate pieces in centre of each cup,with the help of spoon, gently push the chocolate pieces inside and cover with batter
7. Then bake the cakes in the preheated oven.Bake for 13 minutes, or until the outside is set and its soft from inside.
8. Let the finished cakes cool down for five minutes when they’re finished baking. Then, flip each cup over on a dessert plate, and tap the bottoms of the cups so that the cakes fall out.
9. Dust with icing sugar. you can also garnish this Eggless lava cake with whipped cream, if desired.