home made porridge
Is your baby already 1 year old? How quickly time flies! It feels like it was just yesterday you were struggling with all the baby food as well
as feeding your baby milk staying up at nights.
It has been quite a tedious job ha … so now since your baby is one year old now , your baby can join you for a family meal.When it comes to meal , roti and rice is the most important part of a regular meal in our Indian family.
So lets start with roti/Chapatti slowly and steady first with milk , then with dal and later on with veggies , curries or meat.
So how to begin roti for your baby. Here is a simple recipe to start with.
Check out the video for the detail step by step procedure.
1 small size roti
pinch of sugar(optional)
3/4 cup milk or as required (breast milk or baby formula).
Directions || How to introduce milk roti to babies.
Chapatti/roti with milk:
1. Boil about 1 cup of milk.
2. Add a pinch of sugar to sweeten the milk as babies love sweetened food.
3. Now make small pieces of chapatti /roti and dip them inside the sweet milk.
4. Leave it for half an hour so that it softens completely.
5. Grind it in a mixer to form a smooth paste.
6. Feed these roti porridge to your child.